Wednesday 17 October 2012

Morning Gangnam Style

Day 11 (Wed Oct 17th)

I woke up this morning to what I thought was another Occupy Sydney rally just outside my apartment. Turns out I was wrong. After I finished getting dressed and was heading out the door, the beginning of Gangnam Style starting blasting out of speakers. Figured it was probably a flash mob so I went to check it out. Turns out they were filming the Australia version of the Today show with PSY performing Gangnam Style live...at 7:30 in the morning. Best alarm clock ever?

Mote's you must be so jealous:


For those of you who have been living under a rock or don't have the internet, I have posted the video at the bottom. Watch it, which will explain the following picture from my brother's wedding:

Which reminds me....

Official Days until Mote's Comes Countdown: 19 days!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment